The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Room available

Hi,
I have a room available from Monday 5th Dec if anyone is interested
Feel free to comment or message me for details or let me know if you know someone who is looking,

Thanks.
Sophie
Reply 1
Could you give some details?
University of York
York
Reply 2
I am an student beginning my masters in chemistry in January 2017 and am looking for accommodation. Could you furnish some details regarding the room?
Reply 3
Original post by Chakpv
I am an student beginning my masters in chemistry in January 2017 and am looking for accommodation. Could you furnish some details regarding the room?

Sure :smile: the room is in The city centre and comes fully furnished including a small double bed, desk and chair, wardrobe, drawers, bedside table etc.

Rent is £77 per week and bills are done monthly via the website split the bills so we all pay an equal share and nobody has to chase anyone for their share of the bills!

Bills last month were £48 and they are usually between that and £55. Bills include broadband, sky tv, tv licence, gas, electric, water etc.

The house is a two minute walk from spar shop and some takeaways.

There are three friendly second year female students in the house who you would be sharing with. I am moving out of my room this weekend so the room is available Monday or Tuesday.

Deposit is £300 and the admin fee is £60 to secure the room :smile:

Kitchen has washing machine and a tumble dryer and there's a bathroom with shower over bath and toilet etc and there's also another seperate toilet :smile:

If there's anything else you would like to know, please ask x

Quick Reply

Latest