The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
PHIL
*Phil looks at card* you want to do what with a turtle, a protractor, and a stereo? You're right, I am confused.

Phil

*peeks over shoulder* its obviously an ace of spades and ur so called turtle is a coffe stain

CR
Reply 21
CR3
*peeks over shoulder* its obviously an ace of spades and ur so called turtle is a coffe stain

CR

That would make more sense actually

Phil
Reply 22
PHIL
not to mention the fact that I'm not realy that bothered.
Yes...I thought that was your sort of attitude...:smile:

So Phil- do you want a special title then ey? What would it say?
Reply 23
Egan1
Yes...I thought that was your sort of attitude...:smile:

So Phil- do you want a special title then ey? What would it say?

Some form of new title would be good, something that reflects me. God, king, etc would be pretty accurate.

Phil

p.s. was being sarcastic, as have found people often misunderstand me on this forum, as I am pretty sarcastic, but this is hard to get across on a forum.
Reply 24
PHIL
Some form of new title would be good, something that reflects me. God, king, etc would be pretty accurate.

Phil

p.s. was being sarcastic, as have found people often misunderstand me on this forum, as I am pretty sarcastic, but this is hard to get across on a forum.

god king...how arrogant are you!!
just kidding i know what u mean about beng misunderstood...i think everyone can admit..its impossible to show true emotion through typing

CR
Reply 25
CR3
god king...how arrogant are you!!
just kidding i know what u mean about beng misunderstood...i think everyone can admit..its impossible to show true emotion through typing

CR

It's probably the most annoying thing about forums

Phil
Reply 26
PHIL
It's probably the most annoying thing about forums

Phil
I think normally I tend to get the tone in which a person's posting and then they do a 'only joking' or whatever that takes off the shine...*sigh*...not that it really matters *mumbles on*

I have a tendency to use these *...* all the time in an effort to pervay my tone/'vitual actions' etc...not sure if it works but hey! *strokes goatie*
Reply 27
PHIL;

you need to get a life, DONT you have anything better to do than sit on your computer typing messages on this website

a_musical_gal;

you simply need to grow up and act your age

master of the universe
i rock (not you phil)

bloodhound

Latest

Trending

Trending