The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
they're all easy to get into. Medicine is a doss.:smile: :biggrin:
Ciaran
peninsula's grade requirements are very low

I wouldnt say very low, they ask for ABB instead of the typical AAB. But in having slighlty lower requirements they get ALOT of applicants as a result. The interview is ok, but you can easily do badly in it if your not prepared.
Gapper
Wow thanks for all the help =) I think ive got a clearer idea of which schools to apply to if i go for it again. Its nice to know other people found applying a very difficult and sometimes scary process!! xxx

I dont like leeds, they didnt interview me *sniffs* :frown:
Reply 23
I thought St Andrews were lovely at interview. It was more a chat than anything else and we were all interviewed at the same time (at separate tables) in a big old room with a huge fire (it was freezing outside).
Manchester weren't that bad for me either.
Reply 24
Ciaran
peninsula's grade requirements are very low

Hmm ciaran im very im very impressed u got 3 A*'z on ur AS LEVELS i didnt think you could get an A* for AS level.

Ooo wait u cant !:confused:
Reply 25
I've managed to get into and pass 4 years at manc, and i'm a lazy moron, so that must be the easiest med school
Reply 26
Muse
I'm missing Brizzle and Scrumy, just finishing up at Ealing and it has to be one of the most architecturally displeasing hospitals in London!

YOU'RE IN LONDINIUM????? You kept that quiet!!!!
Reply 27
Fluffy
YOU'RE IN LONDINIUM????? You kept that quiet!!!!

Have been here for two months! I went to Mile End last week to meet someone and thought "Fluffy from TSR is near here!". Thankfully I didn't utter that sentence out loud. :wink:
Reply 28
A couple of years ago someone introduced me as "Ant from Admissionsforum". I think I ran for the hills. Although I have been known to use the name Fluffy in real life, which is odd.

Latest

Trending

Trending