The Student Room Group

UCAS application help

I didn't originally want to go to university but now I've changed my mind and have been wanting to apply to give me the option if i don't get the apprenticeship i want. Am i too late to apply through UCAS and is there any advice on the application process. Anything is welcome i know pretty much nothing about it haha
Reply 1
Original post by ryannnnnnnn
I didn't originally want to go to university but now I've changed my mind and have been wanting to apply to give me the option if i don't get the apprenticeship i want. Am i too late to apply through UCAS and is there any advice on the application process. Anything is welcome i know pretty much nothing about it haha

It's not too late to apply! You have until January 15th. What do u want to study?
Reply 2
Original post by Tols
It's not too late to apply! You have until January 15th. What do u want to study?

Probably either finance and accounting or business but with BBD at alevel ( one being an AS ) idk whether its worth it for me
Original post by ryannnnnnnn

Hey it's not too late to apply the deadline isn't until january so you've got plenty of time.

If you've wondering how the application process works you can follow our guide here: http://bit.ly/UcasExcited

If you have any other questions feel free to send us a message :smile:

Kyle

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending