The Student Room Group

Nomura first step programme 2017

Hey guys, I just found that there is no discussion about the programme this year so I decided to create one:wink:
I am just wondering if anyone has submitted their application and has heard back from Nomura? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Heyheyhy
Hey guys, I just found that there is no discussion about the programme this year so I decided to create one:wink:
I am just wondering if anyone has submitted their application and has heard back from Nomura? :smile:

I just got an email saying that my application is under review 👍🏾
Reply 2
Original post by MajorFader
I just got an email saying that my application is under review 👍🏾

Same! I got it at half past three ish
When did you submit it?:smile:
Same! I got it at half past three ish
When did you submit it?:smile:

Yesterday, Wbu?
Reply 4
Yesterday, Wbu?

Last Saturday
Did you receive it this afternoon or evening?
Last Saturday
Did you receive it this afternoon or evening?

This afternoon. About 2pm.
I was surprised they processed my application so quick
Reply 6
This afternoon. About 2pm.
I was surprised they processed my application so quick

Really? That's quick indeed! When do you think they will give us the decision?
Also, you know the emails said that there will be an interview before they accept any candidate, does it apply to this programme? ( because according to people who have done it in previous year, telephone interview wasn't one of the procedure?)
Really? That's quick indeed! When do you think they will give us the decision?
Also, you know the emails said that there will be an interview before they accept any candidate, does it apply to this programme? ( because according to people who have done it in previous year, telephone interview wasn't one of the procedure?)

Idk you know. They might be trying to use a different process. It's likely that the people you asked, might have done it YEARS ago so you can't really apply it to our year. This is the only one I have applied for because I need to spice up my CV a bit.
Reply 8
Idk you know. They might be trying to use a different process. It's likely that the people you asked, might have done it YEARS ago so you can't really apply it to our year. This is the only one I have applied for because I need to spice up my CV a bit.

But the people I asked did the programme just last year.. Emmm I don't even think I will reach that stage haha!
But the people I asked did the programme just last year.. Emmm I don't even think I will reach that stage haha!

Saame
I applied like 3rd of september and i just got my application under review email , seems like they have set it out for everyone
Lol I applied a month ago and they emailed me saying it is under review, then i got an email again saying its under review xD
Just got my rejection letter ffs.
Original post by amahmoud0129

An email or actual letter? And how long ago did you apply?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Calumjacko
An email or actual letter? And how long ago did you apply?

Email and I applied on like the first day
Email and I applied on like the first day

do you remember what date you applied on? im pretty sure mines been almost two months now

Damn, I probably have to anticipate my rejection now :frown:.
Damn, I probably have to anticipate my rejection now :frown:.

Maybee we're so good they kept it till now :h: lool
Original post by azizadil1998
Maybee we're so good they kept it till now :h: lool

I like that 😂👌🏾
I like that 😂👌🏾

But the thing is there isn't a number or something that I can call, and I tried emailing them to ask but it didn't work just said delivery failure..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending