The Student Room Group

Apple or Android?

who do you support XD
Original post by dreamfyre
who do you support XD

Android for phones, iOS for tablets.
Reply 2
Android obviously. Apple is for ppl who like to pay a **** tone of money just so they can stunt and half of them don't even know how to use any other function on the phone apart from the camera
Original post by Croco
Android obviously. Apple is for ppl who like to pay a **** tone of money just so they can stunt and half of them don't even know how to use any other function on the phone apart from the camera

Those Android camera memes ******* grinds my gears, they're not even true for the most part

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think you mean iOS vs Android.
For tablets I prefer iOS and for phones I'm on fence- ie I wouldn't mind either (Only Samsung and Nexus though for android).
Reply 5
Original post by blackdiamond97
Those Android camera memes ******* grinds my gears, they're not even true for the most part

Posted from TSR Mobile

you do realise they can be made on ios too right? lol
Reply 6
If Iphones weren't so expensive I'd consider one easily. They are good phones however the name puts the price over what I would pay when I can get a phone just as capable for less money.

I would never buy an android tablet over an Ipad. In my opinion they just compare. I would consider a 2 in 1 chomebook once their project to integrate the two is finished.
Android :tongue:
Apple
Apple :biggrin:
I prefer android for phones but for tablets I would possible say apple but that is due to only having an iPad and not owning or using an android tablet before
Original post by Croco
you do realise they can be made on ios too right? lol

What do you mean?
Apple for tablets and phones, Windows for PC's and Laptops
Apple. :h:
Reply 15
I don't care for iOS, and I find Apple products are very overpriced for what they are. They can also be very limiting, though the average user probably wouldn't notice or care. I have been using android phones for years and have no intention of getting an iphone any time soon. What I will say is the voice quality coming from iphones has been quite good.
Reply 16
Android because they at least avoid vendor lock-in, Apple make some great products, and Google aren't exactly my favourite company, but I always get the feeling Apple is a bit predatory, Google is all about diversity.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending