The Student Room Group

Late Evidence

I haven't sent the evidence off for my student finance this year, however I did get the basic maintenance loan. I know that I'm eligible for a bigger loan, but so far I have been unable to get the evidence from my mum. I now have the evidence, but it won't let my mum enter it on the website. Is it still possible to apply on the website and send it off to get a higher loan, or is it too late?

Original post by lobstersarepeopl
I haven't sent the evidence off for my student finance this year, however I did get the basic maintenance loan. I know that I'm eligible for a bigger loan, but so far I have been unable to get the evidence from my mum. I now have the evidence, but it won't let my mum enter it on the website. Is it still possible to apply on the website and send it off to get a higher loan, or is it too late?

Hi.

It sounds like, because the application's been approved at the basic rate, your Mum won't be able to enter her details online.

However, she can submit the details by paper, and we'll then re-assess your entitlement. We'll need the 'PFF2' form and the 'Include Household Income' form. Follow the link below to find these.

Thanks.

http://www.sfengland.slc.co.uk/include-household-income-in-your-student-finance-application.aspx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending