Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Bolt beats Powell in Brussels
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    9.77, will be interesting to see it, to see if he tried...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    How awesome is Jelimo? That 800m world record is hers for the taking.

Did Vlasic share the jackpot too? According to a site I'm looking at, her and two others cleared 2m but it also has her down in 2nd!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    is there a clip of this race anywhere?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait till next year...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Bolt got a crap start and only caught him in the last 15m, he's unbeatable!!!! for now that is...........
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well he looked like he actually had to try in this race! Into a strong headwind too, these two are awesome, they should fight crime!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZq-6PL8L6A&NR=1
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    haha, is alcohol a banned substance though?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    omg :rofl:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hes looking at getting a year ban from the russian federation. Tis a shame cos hes a 2.39 jumper.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    That Van der Westen must false start deliberately... he was responsible for another one in Stuttgart...
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    This thread needs to come back to life!
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    Agreed.
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Agreed.
    Lets do this revamp.
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    I also agree, especially with Olys coming up. :teeth:
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    So... *ahem*.. I suppose we'll be discussing personal undertakings as well as the goings on of the world-class stuff.

I'm very nondescript in my personal preferences, my first love is cross country (my power of 10 says I did 14 XC races this winter!) but you can't do it in the summer. Probably like any road race from 5k-half marathon and track 800-5000m.

Think Jessica Ennis will be hard pressed to win Olympic gold as she has Chernova and Dobrynska both outdoing her in major championships recently, but maybe the home advantage will give her the edge. Can't really call it. Hoping Phillips Idowu finally wins his gold as well but again, it will be difficult.
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    So... *ahem*.. I suppose we'll be discussing personal undertakings as well as the goings on of the world-class stuff.

I'm very nondescript in my personal preferences, my first love is cross country (my power of 10 says I did 14 XC races this winter!) but you can't do it in the summer. Probably like any road race from 5k-half marathon and track 800-5000m.

Think Jessica Ennis will be hard pressed to win Olympic gold as she has Chernova and Dobrynska both outdoing her in major championships recently, but maybe the home advantage will give her the edge. Can't really call it. Hoping Phillips Idowu finally wins his gold as well but again, it will be difficult.
    Mhmm.

I'm waiting for the season to start at my school, hopefully be doing a few 800s, Triple and High Jumps at senior athletics fixtures. Mind you I'm not that great

Ah I'd love to see Ennis do it on home turf; I think she deals with pressure well when she's got home supporters behind her - take her B'ham performance. I agree though, will be tough with Dobrynska on the rise and Chernova wanting revenge. Hopefully Ennis will have the drive and do her best on her better events and pull back up her weaker ones.

Poor Idowu last year! I have no clue who will come and usurp him this year, but a bad feeling that it will happen just as he thinks he's got the gold in the bag. :/ I hope we get an 18m plus jump this season!

Really want to see Ashton Eaton do something wonderful in the decathlon - that guy is dam talented.

I wonder how Gay's recovery is going from the surgery he had..really wanna see him back challenging Bolt (along with young speedster Blake!).

Anyone see Jelimo's comeback in Istanbul? Exciting!
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    Cheeky little victory in the 3000m at the Highgate Harriers open tonight :awesome:

Maybe.. just maybe.. am on for a new pb this year.
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    Cheeky little victory in the 3000m at the Highgate Harriers open tonight :awesome:

Maybe.. just maybe.. am on for a new pb this year.
    Congrats. Thanks for ignoring my post btw

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 28, 2014
New on TSR

£50 in vouchers up for grabs!!!

Post a fun fact and quote in a member to win!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.