Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Athletics

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! ;console;

I hope you're right... I would love him to win in Beijing of course, but I feel as if Gay now has a psychological edge over him. I really do hope he does win something at some point though, and I can see no reason why he shouldn't.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Another bottle job from Powell, very disappointing
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    is there anything more sexy than a large group of fit and toned women holding hands, hugging (well, congratulating) each other...doing a celebratory lap around the track.

so much sexiness.

(i'm talking about the hep group).
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Trust you to say that! :p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    is there anything more sexy than a large group of fit and toned women holding hands, hugging (well, congratulating) each other...doing a celebratory lap around the track.

so much sexiness.

(i'm talking about the hep group).
    A large group of fit and toned women holding hands, hugging each other while naked :rolleyes:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    it had to be said. So damn sexy although Kluft is a bit too boyish for my liking. I'm more into brunettes, although having said this, i don't really have a type. Having a type, tis all a myth. But yes, i wouldn't say no
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperDaz)
    A large group of fit and toned women holding hands, hugging each other while naked :rolleyes:
    we can dream. :cool: ?

Or sneak into the changing rooms.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You think Kluft is too boyish? I didn't really think she was.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxx Anneka xxx)
    tom-boyish, yes.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    we can dream. :cool: ?

Or sneak into the changing rooms.
    I will certainly dream :cool: I think the sneaking into changing rooms may be construed as a crime of sorts though
    Well its always a grey area with a woman who can run, jump and throw better than I can

Shes not bad, there are a lot more scarier 'female' athletes out there :afraid:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh right... but what's wrong with tomboys? :hmmm: :p:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    About Ennis, she come across so well. A really really nice person. And her looks are out of this world.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperDaz)
    Well its always a grey area with a woman who can run, jump and throw better than I can

Shes not bad, there are a lot more scarier 'female' athletes out there :afraid:
    :toofunny:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh right... but what's wrong with tomboys? :hmmm: :p:
    Nothing really. Meh i don't know. She comes across as a bit too giddy. You know, going 'woooo' and all that crap on the 'lap of honour'. She's a bit TOO happy and enthusiastic! I want to know what drugs she's on, i want some of them
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    About Ennis, she come across so well. A really really nice person. And her looks are out of this world.
    Yep, she's a pretty girl. ;yes;

Haha, I know what you mean about Kluft.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Interesting remarks from the great Michael Johnson on today's 100m final . . . http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/athletics/6964721.stm
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I can't complain with anything he's said there tbh - he's talking sense. Especially regarding Asafa, who needs to sort himself out in the big finals... even more so with guys like Walter Dix coming through, who's immense from what I've seen. And, yes, I think the best Devonish can hope for is another major 100m final, not much else sadly... today was as good a chance as ever to get a medal.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I agree about Devonish. It's sad, but the chance appears now very much to have gone. If indeed it was there to begin with unfortunately. Despite all that, it would be foolish to ignore the fact that in one event - and one is most certainly enough - he is an Olympic champion. A precious, precious achievement if ever there was one.

But more champions of an individual calibre will come eventually for us in time.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    W 400m - Sanders and Ohuruogu look fantastic :eek2: I think a medal is on the cards.

M Triple jump - Idowu never looked like posting a big jump. Evora looked pretty impressive and deserved to win.

M 10000m - Bekele as awesome as ever :adore:

W 100m - What a tight finish :eek2: I'm still positive that Williams won it, her arm went across the line first surely :p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ^ Williams's arm did cross the line first but it's the torso that counts :p:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 28, 2014
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Spooky tales from this year's fright night

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.