The Student Room Group

Athletics

Scroll to see replies

what a way to finish the european championships, 12 golds :biggrin: this new gen of british sprinters :excited:
Exciting prospect indeed but if you can't do it on the big stage where the Americans and the Jamaicans will be there ...
Chuffed for Vernon more than anyone else I think. He's been fighting for a long time to perform on the track.
Come the world champs next year, none of the girls in the sprints will medal in the individuals but may in the relay, thats a guarantee

intresting to see ujah in DL stockholm come Tuesday
The season is now over :frown: Anyone starting cross country and winter training yet? I start cross country in October.
ONLY 5 more hours, eurosport 1 for those who are intrested
Forget about bolt vs Gatlin
I most excited to see: PPP vs taylor, if barshim gonna bottle it, has jess still got it, the Japanese kid SAHB.

Shame about gemili pulling wanting him to see him run the 100 instead of that patriotic meathead kilty
Original post by niceguy95
Come the world champs next year, none of the girls in the sprints will medal in the individuals but may in the relay, thats a guarantee

intresting to see ujah in DL stockholm come Tuesday

J and B Williams poop this year and DAS aint gonna challage BOI, Ahoure, SAFB, schippers, list goes on
Dasolou is a donkey
Predicition for tomo
1. Gatlin
2. Bolt
3. Brommel

Bolt looking rusty as ****, his luck gone run out this year
Actually shed a tear for KJT.

Bolt is looking poor and I think Gatlin is winning in the final.

Anyways I'm looking forward to the distance events 5000,1500 800 great talent.

Anybody see the 400m heats earlier? Two guys ran sub 44 wtf??
Just switched over from f1 to watch the 100m final.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bolt takes it it seems.

Slow in the heats but cranks it up for the final.

Very nice!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gatlin proper bottled it

Posted from TSR Mobile
typical bolt

he always performs in the finals
Just watched it, get in Bolt, damn that was tight, glad I was wrong as I thought Gatlin would win it, first time this season under pressure and he bottles it aha :biggrin:

Well done to Jess, what a comeback :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Hope Gatlin don't do a no show for the 200m. He had the 100 in the bag and done ****ed up smh

Gatlin will winn one gold for the relays, bar bolt their relay team are tits

now for Greg to stamp his authority and sh0w the world hes serious about holding all 4 major titles for long jump
Good beats Evil, then. Bolt and Gatlin have been portrayed as stark contrasts in the media - because everybody loves a contrastive battle between decency and deceit.
Lavenilline lol the asafa Powell of pole vaulting

Ibarguen for athlete of year
Lol at least Lavenilline is an olympic champion
Routine stuff for Safb

200m it's between schippers and felix
Original post by niceguy95
Routine stuff for Safb

200m it's between schippers and felix

Felix isn't running the 200, she's only running the 400m

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest