The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 1
Also i would like to talk to other people who applied through Clearing. I am yet to get my enrollment pack and start to sort out accommodation. Is it the same for others?
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
luego, you should join the kent facebook group as I have heard there are more uses on that, then there are on here. Here's the link m8

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2782375044
Reply 3
Cheers very much mate.
Hopefully me and you can be in a bar on campus watching the mighty Spurs stuff the gooners on the 15th??
Luego
Cheers very much mate.
Hopefully me and you can be in a bar on campus watching the mighty Spurs stuff the gooners on the 15th??

Oh ****, what time kick off is that match?

Ill be there mate...just to rub it in when Arsenal ave spurs for dinner, up the arsenal !!!!!!!! :biggrin: :p:
Reply 5
Bear_Grylls
Oh ****, what time kick off is that match?

Ill be there mate...just to rub it in when Arsenal ave spurs for dinner, up the arsenal !!!!!!!! :biggrin: :p:

Its a half one kick off. Might give me time to unload and find a TV with it on.
At least your not a Chelsea fan...
Ahh that time is bit of a bummer not sure whether to get to uni before the match or after, just checked and the game is not even on sky or setanta

SPURS VS ARSENAL

not even on the tv, cricky.
Reply 7
What! How ****e. I assumed that since it was a half one kick off that it would be on sky! Ah well, i'll have to have my radio going while i unpack my belongings.

Latest

Trending

Trending