The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 1
i assume everyone has because the deadline for paying the deposit on the room has passed by along time
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
marie, thats not right.

individuals have upto 3 days to pay their deposit.

my deadline was today!
Reply 3
I've an unconditional firm! offer and haven't been allocated a room. Before you ask, I chose my preference moons ago (ensuite that is).
I'm still waiting...
Reply 4
magnum
marie, thats not right.

individuals have upto 3 days to pay their deposit.

my deadline was today!

oh whoops i thought the deadline they gave me stood for everyone because i left mine till so late so i thought i only had 3 days
Reply 5
Really!!
I've an uncondtional firm! and haven't been allocated a room. Before you ask, I chose my preference moons ago (ensuite that it).
I'm still waiting...

phone up the accomodation office!
Reply 6
magnum
phone up the accomodation office!

Thanks but there is no need to now :biggrin:...yay!!! I have an ensuite room :wink:.
Reply 7
which halls? :wink:
Reply 8
magnum
which halls? :wink:

Kilmorey :biggrin::wink:.
Reply 9
i just got Mill Hall and i'm a clearing applicant :biggrin: anyone else who went through clearing got halls??
Reply 10
rambo_123
i just got Mill Hall and i'm a clearing applicant :biggrin: anyone else who went through clearing got halls??

hey ive got mill hall too lol.... what floor are you on?
Reply 11
hey! i got a confirmation letter the one with the blue booklet but i still did not receive my accomodation details and in which hall I will be staying! I applied for an ensuite room... when did you guys get the letter? did it come seperate from the confirmation letter?
Reply 12
^ I got an email with an attachment to a pdf file, which included login id and password for accomodation site... that has details etc and u pay the deposit online there
Reply 13
maybe im an international student so it takes longer and its sent by post...i duno!
Reply 14
Phone them :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending