The Student Room Group

Is there any way of...

I was wondering if there was a way to get breakdowns of your results ie. to see how many marks I got and how far I was off getting the next grade and so on. I only got a breakdown in maths and everything else just had what grades I got.
Advice about how to go about getting them?
Does it cost money?

K xxx
Reply 1
Go ask your school, I'm pretty sure it's free (And I think getting your papers is free as well from what I read on Edexcel's site, not sure though) and they'll probably give you advice on remarks and stuff like that :P
Theres a slight problem with that :p: I don't go to that school anymore! N i'll be in my new school when they'r in school (cos they won't be anyone in atm).

Could I just contact the exam boards?

K xxx
Reply 3
Lol :P Phoning your old school and asking them what to do is probably best, and seeing as how school starts next week, I'd be surprised if no one answered. I seriously doubt contacting the exam boards would do much, they'd probably just tell you to contact your school :P
Would school have a list or something saying how we did in each subject?

K xxx
My issue is german...cos i was predicted a high A* and I got an A in cwk n "a guaranteed A*" for my aural exam. For the listening everyone got special consideration cos the tape didn't work very well n the readin seemed pretty easy. So I dunno how i got a B for it:s-smilie: !

I might go in n tlk to my ex-german teacher!

K xxx
Reply 6
kellywellydoodle
Would school have a list or something saying how we did in each subject?

Think so - it's the impression I got from our school anyway :P We just had to go see the exams officer if we wanted to find out actual marks or get a remark, and I did get the impression they'd have a list of the marks somewhere :P
Ask your subject teachers.
just ring up your school!
Reply 9
Of course it's free. You're entitled to that information now. Just call you're old school, it should be fine :p:

Latest