The Student Room Group
Reply 1
DO NOT CHOOSE DURHAM! if you don't want loads of maths.
Wow thats a tough one. Yes Nottingham, and possibly Lancaster, Aston, Kings College UL, Loughborough, Reading among others.
Reply 3
Just thought I ll bump this thread as I was looking for some more answers. It seems that Exeter is also extremely maths based while York isnt. Hoping for some more replies.
Reply 4
Business Studies and Management at City Uni (Cass) dont have much QM, it is only for 1 year module, and teachers says most is A-Level apparently.
Cardiff university do a Bsc in Business Management which only has one stats module in the first year and another optional stats module in the second year. They only require you to have a C in GCSE maths so the maths can't be too hard. If your looking for a less quantitative course try a BA rather than a Bsc as Bsc degrees (generally) tend to have more maths and scientific approaches. If you were to do a fairly quantitative business course this would most likley improve your employment prospects in the future.
Reply 6
Warwick's Management course only had one compulsory maths module which is in first year if I remember correctly, you should check out their website to make sure.

Latest

Trending

Trending