The Student Room Group

Jobs for under 16's

Scroll to see replies

I worked at a local market stall selling fruits and vegetables every saturday :smile: I did that from 14-16
Hi I'm 15 coming up to 16 in december and unfortunatly have no money atall to do nothing and can get quite boring does anyone know anywhere that will employ me?
I'm fifteen and i work in a takeaway.

I get payed £4 a hour. and i work one day a week.
Original post by Midnightmemories
I'm fifteen and i work in a takeaway.

I get payed £4 a hour. and i work one day a week.

What do you do in the takeaway? Take orders or...? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sophie !
What do you do in the takeaway? Take orders or...? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretty much everything... Ranging from taking the orders to making them, to cleaning up the shop and preparing the food.
Original post by Midnightmemories
Pretty much everything... Ranging from taking the orders to making them, to cleaning up the shop and preparing the food.

Doesn't sound like a bad job at all! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Which pub/restaurant did u work in if u could tell me where it is I'd be very great full.
Hi I'm 14 do you think a hairdressers would let me do the things that you mentioned?
Why don't you try Jobcentre they might help....or you can work in litle shops like martins or shopps you don't get anywhere but you have to be safe . Job Search online also helpful work in a place where there is other young people or a ;lot of people so you don't get abused
Work in a local pub as a pot wash, very easy work and gets you the money
wher do you appy for paper rounds
I started working in silver service waitressing at the age of 14...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just turnes 13 can I apply for a job like this?
Can I do it I'm 8
Reply 74
hi i am 13 coming up 14 and i realy need a job even if its just a paper round and need to earn the cash.
I am 14 and coming up for 15 and I'm looking for a job what can I do ??
Reply 76
Original post by jellybelly1
I am 14 and coming up for 15 and I'm looking for a job what can I do ??

Working in a local hairdressers making tea and brushing up hair gradually working your way up to washing and doing hair
Reply 77
I'm 15 and currently still at school scechuled in 3 days a week and I'm looking for something to do in my spare time and earn some is there any jobs I could earn roughly £60,£70 a week
Original post by Steviexx
I'm 15 and currently still at school scechuled in 3 days a week and I'm looking for something to do in my spare time and earn some is there any jobs I could earn roughly £60,£70 a week

I don't think you would be able to earn this much at your age as there are restrictions to how many hours you can work each week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay, so it doesn't have to be passed through your school. I have my own work experience at Johny spices. The website is ebp work experience. It should say Authenticate. username:heathparkstudent pass: Student1

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending