The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 1
Hey, I'm in FC523! We're neighbours!

What are the odds, both of us posting on this forum, getting our accommodation through this late, with none of our choices on it. I'm doing maths (and music) too, maybe they just shoved in a hall as close as possible to the King's Buildings.

I haven't heard anything about Fraser Court either really, I found one mention of it on here saying that the rooms are slightly bigger than average, which sounds okay. Other than that I guess I'll find out when I get there.

You and I will have to work together to make flat 2, block 5 legendary. I suppose I'll see you on the 8th. That's a weird thought.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
im doing maths so im glad that its near by.

There are hardly any pictures of the place, but from what i can gather its nice. That and you get to go to all the pollock parties as they are close lol.

FC524 - is that room 4 as in bedroom, or group of bedrooms?
Reply 3
tomkent
im doing maths so im glad that its near by.

There are hardly any pictures of the place, but from what i can gather its nice. That and you get to go to all the pollock parties as they are close lol.

FC524 - is that room 4 as in bedroom, or group of bedrooms?

From what I've been told it's block 5, flat 2, room 4. I'm not totally sure what the "blocks" are though.
SAHoops
From what I've been told it's block 5, flat 2, room 4. I'm not totally sure what the "blocks" are though.

I think the 'blocks' are buildings - fraser court is made up of several small buildings
By block I think it most probably means stairwell. So your flats will both be on stairwell 5, and therefore accessed by entering the building through door 5.
Reply 6
apparently they are like seperate buildings (i really should have visited the uni lol)

Latest

Trending

Trending