The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
never tried on my own.
However my friend, her cat and I managed a tub of cookie dough on our own :biggrin:
It was mostly the Cat, Bob, what he lacks in limbs he makes up for in evil.
Reply 2
Unfortunately I can :smile:
Reply 3
:ditto: But I usually buy the frozen yoghurt lower fat one when I feel like that, not good for my waistline :wink:
Reply 4
Tell me about it! I purposely don't buy Ben and Jerry's ice cream!! I'd only hate myself in the morning :biggrin:
Reply 5
:^_^: hehe don't fret friend, the frozen yoghurt ones have 12g of fat PER POT :eek3: which is really good, really tasty as well and 2.51 in sansburys atm as well :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 6
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH! Alas, does it compare to the Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream.....?

PS - I love your avatar! :love:
Reply 7
Thank you!
THERE IS A CHOCOLATE FUDGE LOW FAT VERSION *deeply inhales*
and it tastes EXCACTLY the same as the full fat version
my god it is amazing :coma:
cherry garcia too
:coma: :coma: :coma:
Reply 8
*faints*

*wakes up*

*kisses lilian*

*runs to Sainsburys*

!!
Reply 9
:^_^: finally sin free ben and jerrys :proud:
Yeeeehaaaah!! :biggrin:

Now I'm in the mood for some..........at half ten in the morning. Oops!
Reply 11
hehe :biggrin::biggrin: if a sainsburys was closer i'd get some right now :teeth:
/greedy :ninja:
Pfffffft, I'll just have to make another cup of tea to quench my craving.

Tea......Chocolate Browie ice cream........I think you can see which side the scales sliding........ :p: No contest.

Tea ftw :biggrin:
Reply 13
Satsumas also ftw ;yes; :colone:
Reply 14
How ever much I love Phish Food, no :frown:
I've never tried. Mmm cookie dough and chocolate fudge. Tasty!
Reply 16
N.B doing this for me means I can eat very little for the rest of the day when eating after a light lunch! haha :biggrin:
Reply 17
Is there a low fat phish food option- seriously once I start eating that I can't stop and you evil people just reminded me that it exists, its like the game and i've just lost. Unfortunatly my mum has just asked if I want anything from the shop... how convenient- I couldn't resist! I'll try to limit myself to a couple of spoonfuls but I fail miserably everytime, what ever happened to will power!
Reply 18
I've never eaten Ben & Jerry's ice-cream. :\
Reply 19
I've never tried but I doubt I could.

Latest