The Student Room Group

Geographical Investigation A2 OCR

Hi,
I have been told that over the summer I am to collect data on a geographical investigation of my choice. My hypothesis is as follows
'How in-migration of Asian population in the area of Southall (West London) has affected the type of services over the last 50 years'
I have decided that as my primary source of data I could choose an area of Southall and mabye draw out a goad plan and take a few photographs (btw can photographs be used as a source of primary data). The problem is I need goad maps from the last 50 yrs however they are inaccessible as the library which contains them is under refurbishment. I have been advised by my teacher to use Kelly's directories however the library has said they have them but they cease in 1935. Now I am in a pickle and am wondering what is the best way to get the relevant information I need just in the area of Southall. Also how do I pick out a part of Southall to carry out my investigation? Also how often are goad plans done? Are there any other data sources that i do not know of

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Latest

Trending

Trending