The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Anyone willing to be my tour guide?

Okay, so unfortunately I missed the open day at KCL during the hols, but I'd still like to see around the campus etc. Would anyone mind meeting up with me one day in Sept and just showing me around the Strand campus in particular, facilities and the main things like the Library and what-not?

I guess we'd arrange it nearer the time, but it'll def. be in Sept. Once I've seen my new timetable, I'll be able to decide when to go. I'd either travel up on the Thurs or Fri, so it'd be on either a Friday or Saturday that I'd like to take a look around.

Many thanks :smile: Either post here or PM me.
Reply 1
pretty sure they show u the facilities and the library in ur first week

what subject do u do anyway
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
im going to strand too... but ive only been there once. ill come with you :smile:
You could probably get an organised tour if you call earlier.
I wana hav one tooo!...i didnt get a chance to see it..
I don't mind taking you around. I'm having major flat issues at the moment, stupid landlady hasn't signed the contract after 2 months, so thinking of pulling out 3 weeks before i start again! Second year flat hunting is horrid!! Due to this i'm not sure when i'll be in London, but i have to be there for freshers' week due to dance society.. so will be up from the 17th.
pix 4 free tour
Reply 7
wat u mean pix for free tour?
Reply 8
I'll be your tour guide! I love doing it, I used to do tours of my old school for prospective parents every year! I'm going away tomorrow night but email me about any day after the 10th, cos I get back on the 9th - zoecb at hotmail . com

Latest