The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
You can't park on campus I'm afraid - I recommend contacting the accom office and ask them (although normally I would never recommend this, I doubt anyone can give a better option!).
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Thought that might be my best bet, cheers.
Reply 3
Just had another thought - does anyone know any safe places/streets I can park it for a couple of days off campus?
Reply 4
University Security tend to be a bit more relaxed during the first few days of week one, as they know people are moving in and stuff. You might get away with parking on campus for a couple of days, but you'd have to get rid of the car asap really.
hey, I *think* you're actually allowed cars on site for the first week and last week of term, because of moving stuff in etc, you'd have to check with security but I'm pretty sure, cos I was thinking about doing it last year. (obviously that info should be right for last yr, the uni tend to change things a lot so I'd check!)
Reply 6
Just incase anyone else is interested to know the answer -

I rang up today, the lady on the phone said that you can't park them on campus between 8am-5pm unless you Pay & Display which is £5 per day. Between 5pm-and 8am is ok and saturday & sunday are OK too.
Reply 7
x.narb.x
I rang up today, the lady on the phone said that you can't park them on campus between 8am-5pm unless you Pay & Display which is £5 per day. Between 5pm-and 8am is ok and saturday & sunday are OK too.

But parking in the middle of the main car park on campus between 2pm and 5pm on a Saturday (from the 29th) is a bad idea.
Reply 8
Acidedge
But parking in the middle of the main car park on campus between 2pm and 5pm on a Saturday (from the 29th) is a bad idea.

yeah, you're likely to get big rollerblader shaped dents in your car
Reply 9
Skating hooligans..
Reply 10
But surely we are allowed to park on campus to unload our stuff when we move in?
Reply 11
dans
But surely we are allowed to park on campus to unload our stuff when we move in?

yes
Reply 12
Cool.

Latest

Trending

Trending