The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Cool. What hall are you in (I'm in Holland)?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Owing to fond memories of the previous one, I wish I could come to this but fear I will be otherwise engaged (yknow, what with being the other end of the country and all). I hope you all have a lovely time :smile:
sounds good to me!
I bet some of us will probably already meet anyway but it would be nice to have a get together :-)
Reply 4
I'm in Holland too :biggrin: . How about meeting at the Imperial or something?
Reply 5
Sounds good to me =D Im in Cook Mews =)
Reply 6
;yes; can I come? (I'm in Penny C)
Reply 7
A few suggestions (assuming you don't mind me intruding with them :biggrin: ):

What we did last time was to meet outside the main library as this is pretty central for most people, with those living in Birks/Duryard meeting us at the Imperial itself. I brought stickers and felt tip pens and we all made name tags on arrival :biggrin: It's a good ice breaker :p:
Reply 8
i'll come! even though ive on been using TSR for one day :P !!! im in cook mews too as Sephrenia knows
Oh, this does sound good. I'd come as well (from Birks). :biggrin:
Reply 10
Oooowwww...everybody is close to campus...i'm like a 15 min walk away (james owen court). I still want to come tho! So where is it? Main Library or Imperial?
Can I come too?

I'm also off campus, but I'm sure it will be worth the walk :smile:
Sounds fun, mind if i tag along? :angel:

I'd be in Moberly.
Reply 13
I'll come! :biggrin: (I'm in Birks) :smile:
monkeyru
i'll come! even though ive on been using TSR for one day :P !!! im in cook mews too as Sephrenia knows

Hi =D I found you =P and call me Trish :wink: pretty much everyone else does..I dont even know why I have a username!
kayzy
I'll come! :biggrin: (I'm in Birks) :smile:

Do you know which block you're in yet? I emailed the accommodation people yesterday, and they said I'm in Block B :biggrin:
Reply 16
Sephrenia
Hi =D I found you =P and call me Trish :wink: pretty much everyone else does..I dont even know why I have a username!

Hokay... trish it is =D
monkeyru
Hokay... trish it is =D

*parties like a mad raving loonatic*

which I am =P
Reply 18
TiltsAtWindmills
Do you know which block you're in yet? I emailed the accommodation people yesterday, and they said I'm in Block B :biggrin:

Emailed them today and they say i'm in Block E...

:frown: if i was in your block at least i would have someone with similar interests (horse riding and i'm guessing Bill Bailey)
Reply 19
Let's say main library... we can work out what day later(help Angelil! - what's the easiest day in Fresher's Week?). So excited to meet you all! And I'm Alex, btw :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending