The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
moogle301
lmao

give away a few thou to me! im sure it wont make a big dent in your winnings :OP

i wish i could win
but really first i'd have to enter

i tried to get a job, only one reply and by that time it was too late, as id need training etc

Sometimes you can get short term work through agencies - just simple stuff such as packing, or filing.
Reply 21
lol when he said he won the lottery i doubt he meant to jackpot, or did yous already get that and ive just skimmed over this thread to quick :confused:
Reply 22
T_Bag
You could try one of those google Adsense things, i've heard nice tidy profits made out of those.

hehe, my little "I'll make you cash" thing? lol

OP: Do you have any cash you're willing to invest (but don't want to spend on goods)? I have a very lucrative project which will bring a steady income (£50/day) without you doing anything. PM me if interested.
Reply 23
lapsaJ
hehe, my little "I'll make you cash" thing? lol

OP: Do you have any cash you're willing to invest (but don't want to spend on goods)? I have a very lucrative project which will bring a steady income (£50/day) without you doing anything. PM me if interested.

HAHA! OMG it was you wasn't it lol!, Hows it all going then?
Reply 24
I did sell a nintendo wii on ebay just before christmas for £330, that was a tidy profit.

I was kinda mainly asking about what job I can do with relatively short hours, so as not to interfere too much with my studies.
Reply 25
I know Primark takes on weekend staff for only 4-8 hours per week. Or you could try a local supermarket/town centre shops.
Reply 26
T_Bag
HAHA! OMG it was you wasn't it lol!, Hows it all going then?

Yeah it went alright - I made a few grand out of it, and the people who did it made a few hundred. I've moved onto bigger things since though.
Reply 27
Steal ipods and sell em on for cheap...

Sell bags of ground nutmeg to the stoners...

Work hard for your money...
i charge £30 a blow job and swallow for £50. It was the easiest way to make money
Reply 29
pimp yourself !!!

Latest

Trending

Trending