The Student Room Group
Are you able to search for files okay? A similar thing was happening to me a few days ago.

The root of the problem is probably your wireless connection. Have you configured port forwarding and stuff? Even if you have, you might have to reconfigure it again. I sometimes have to do this.

One thing you could check before you try sorting out your port forwarding is if the problem is specific to certain hubs.
Reply 2
Well, i thought it was a wireless router problem but it does not work when i stuff the ethernet straight into the arse of my laptop either.

Can't search, have managed to upload to several pople and ben unable to download anything, not even file lists. It's not hub speicific...unfortunately.

It might just be a screwed laptop/settings...it's well overdue for a clean install!
brabzzz
Well, i thought it was a wireless router problem but it does not work when i stuff the ethernet straight into the arse of my laptop either.

Can't search, have managed to upload to several pople and ben unable to download anything, not even file lists. It's not hub speicific...unfortunately.

It might just be a screwed laptop/settings...it's well overdue for a clean install!

Yeah I was having the same problem a bit ago. Go to www.whatismyip.com and take note of the IP. Then load DC++ and go to File » Settings » Connection Settings and make sure the IPs here are the same.

If they're the same, then it might be your TCP/IP settings. Go to the properties of your internet connection, then to the properties of your TCP/IP settings, and make sure everything's on automatic.

If that doesn't work, try setting up uPnp again if you haven't already. Do you have any software that lets you test your uPnp settings?

Latest

Trending

Trending