Leeds
Reply 1
some will. depends where youre heading?
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
leeds met if that helps? lol
Your laptop will have a modem...all computers do...there just built in...if you want wireless youll have to buy a router...if not just buy an Ethernet Cable (cost about £5 tops) and it'll plug directly into the back of your laptop trust me :wink: Just depends if your going to take a pc and a laptop...then you'll need a Router
jake your from gy?...just looked at your picture you work at morrissons dont you...ive been moved to checkouts im sure youve seen me...names Dean (got the crazy mullet)
I was at Mill Street and they gave me a pack with an ethernet cable :smile: Just plug it in the wall socket in your room and to your computer and you're good to go.
Reply 6
Tinchy Stryder
jake your from gy?...just looked at your picture you work at morrissons dont you...ive been moved to checkouts im sure youve seen me...names Dean (got the crazy mullet)

thats me mate lol hows it going? not like trollys no more?
u off to leeds met?
yeah im fine thanks mate and yourself? i aint on trolleys no more fortunatly..well a shift here and there but i dont mind every once and a while.

sure am going to met mate...staying at opal one and based in the city centre for my course (accounting and finance)

were you staying and what course you doing?....oh yeah are you going to get transferred to the morrissons in leeds...im 50/50 about it at the momnent but i have to let them know soon i think...

Latest

Trending

Trending