The Student Room Group

Women's Society III

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7780
I'm happy
Heya girls. :smile: It's the time of the month and I can't say I'm liking. :frown:
Oh, and I've just come back from my first term at Uni. It was the most amazing three months of my life!
Epitomessence
Oh, and I've just come back from my first term at Uni. It was the most amazing three months of my life!

Congratulations. University is a great experience. :smile:

On topic: Hello.
Reply 7784
Epitomessence
Heya girls. :smile: It's the time of the month and I can't say I'm liking. :frown:

Awwwww, poor baby :hugs: That aside, are you OK, though? :smile:

I've been really ill the past few days. Still stuffed with a cold, but the stomach bug appears to have finally disappeared and I don't think I can really afford to miss another day of work. Been in the job six weeks or so and already missed three days through illness and two mornings for doctor appointments.
Dalimyr
Awwwww, poor baby :hugs: That aside, are you OK, though? :smile:

I've been really ill the past few days. Still stuffed with a cold, but the stomach bug appears to have finally disappeared and I don't think I can really afford to miss another day of work. Been in the job six weeks or so and already missed three days through illness and two mornings for doctor appointments.

Yup, period's since ended, and I'm good, loving the holidays, though hating the amount of revision I have to do! (We have exams in January at Bath. Bah).

Awww. I hope going into work wasn't too bad in the end!
Reply 7786
Epitomessence
Yup, period's since ended, and I'm good, loving the holidays, though hating the amount of revision I have to do! (We have exams in January at Bath. Bah).

Awww. I hope going into work wasn't too bad in the end!

Sore throat and my voice is REALLY quiet (even more so than usual), so I expect I may have to repeat myself a few times for customers on the phone...but yeah, I'm feeling well enough to be in, so it's not too bad :smile:
I've decided to make this my final post of 2008. It's been a privilege guys.
m:)ckel
I've decided to make this my final post of 2008. It's been a privilege guys.

:woo: i thought you were leaving all of a sudden. :woo:
but thanks muchely. have a great new years eve and see you in 2009
I've decided to make this my first post of 2009. It's gonna be a good one guys.
Can i Join
This place is dead :hello:
Reply 7792
:hi: everyone.

farhan
This place is dead :hello:

Why are you in the women's society? :eyebrow:
Khodu
Why are you in the women's society?
cos i wanna be :smile:
Reply 7794
farhan
cos i wanna be :smile:

You wan't to be a woman, did you say?:tongue:
Reply 7795
Hibz123
You wan't to be a woman, did you say?:tongue:

:giggle:
Reply 7796
hey :awesome:

:womensoc:
Wowza this is dead~!
Reply 7798
Almost none of the regulars post any more...if they're even still around.
Reply 7799
Yeah I'm still around dali.

Quick Reply

Latest