The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Crimson Black
Enjoy it! :smile: It's not as bad as it's made out to be. There's a massive Sainsbury's about 5 minute walk away - it's honestly one of the many things I've missed about KCH. :biggrin:

I miss lots of things about KCH. One of the main things is I miss random people coming and knocking on my door asking if I want to come out and do stuff... generally something that would involve procrastination - play a game of snooker, go to sainsbury's, get a train to peckham for the cinema (it used to be £2.99 any film, any time!), go for a pint in the fox... probably why I failed my first year way back in 2003.

kch=suck

Why? :confused:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
dazmanultra
I miss lots of things about KCH. One of the main things is I miss random people coming and knocking on my door asking if I want to come out and do stuff... generally something that would involve procrastination - play a game of snooker, go to sainsbury's, get a train to peckham for the cinema (it used to be £2.99 any film, any time!), go for a pint in the fox... probably why I failed my first year way back in 2003.

Oooh yeah! Did you go to that cinemaplexx place in Peckham, near the bus station? Quite the dodgy place there. :p: I never really liked the Fox though. Dunno why. Didn't get the atmosphere I guess. :frown:
What about Funky Munky or the BRB (the Grove?)?

Latest