The Student Room Group

UCI Number Emergency!!! :(

Oh, TSR Members. What have I done?!
To sum it up - I lost my GCSE results. They were in our car and we had it valeted. Now, you can guess, they're not there. I haven't told my parents, they'll kill me. Problem, not really? But, I need the 13 digit UCI number on my results. Its unique to me - so how am I going to get it by Tuesday?!! Agh.
Help greatly appreciated. !! :frown: xxxx
Reply 1
Perhaps you could try calling your school tomorrow, or popping in (maybe with some ID as the reception staff might not know you). I am sure they would have it on record.
Reply 2
I don't think anyone is going to be at the school as it's still summer and us going to register on Tuesday is the first day there, but I'll ring them and see if anyone is there. Will they have it though?
Reply 3
Hollywood
I don't think anyone is going to be at the school as it's still summer and us going to register on Tuesday is the first day there, but I'll ring them and see if anyone is there. Will they have it though?

The admin staff work through the summer holidays, as do some particularly eager teachers. You just need to speak to the exams officer, it'll all be on file. Why do you need the number before Tuesday?
Reply 4
There is bound to be someone there. they will definitely have it on record somewhere. :smile:

good luck with it!
Reply 5
Thanks!! I'll need luck. And our enrolment day is Tuesday - it's when we bring in these forms, and one of the sections was to do with the results.
:biggrin:
Reply 6
I wouldn't panic too much; I'm guessing you know your results so state them. I know you won't be able to prove them but if you explain your dilemma, they'll probably do all the chasing up for you.
Eventhough you have lost your statement of results, don't forget you will still get your actual GCSE certificates sometime in the next few months which is solid proof if your school/college don't believe your results :smile:

Latest