Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
I received my copy of the orange sheet within a couple of days... :s-smilie:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
oh god i bet i've lost my place now :frown: :frown: :frown: going to give them a call and hope they received it.
Reply 3
Yeah, I got my copy of the residence agreement back, a reciept for my deposit and a letter saying i coudn't use an iron in my room!

Hope everything works out..
Reply 4
it's all fine and I still have my room!

just turns out they haven't posted anything back to me because I forgot to include a stamped envelope doh..
Reply 5
opps i never did that with the stamped envelope!
what will they do if u havent sent a stamped envelope??
When I called them to pay my deposit, the guy said that my place was confirmed.
yep 2 days after i posted it bk
Reply 8
pinkrules
opps i never did that with the stamped envelope!
what will they do if u havent sent a stamped envelope??

i offered to send them one this morning but they said they'd post all the stuff back to me anyway. yay i've cheated kcl out of 57p for the price of an envelope and stamp!
Surprise
i offered to send them one this morning but they said they'd post all the stuff back to me anyway. yay i've cheated kcl out of 57p for the price of an envelope and stamp!

Now we know who to blame for course fee hikes.
Reply 10
O god I haven't got anything returned to me!!! I just called but I was told to ring back in an hour as only the security guard was there :s-smilie: panicking!!!
Reply 11
I was so close to losing my place yesterday..I paid the deposit fee as a payment order and they still haven't got it!! So I had to fax them a receipt (that I didn't have and I had to order it from the bank and they faxed it) but as I don't have a fax I sent them a picture of the copy of the order which I did have. It ridiculous and just awful. Now I assume they have confirmed my place, but the residence agreement and things will probably be sent next week (when I'll be in London) and my parents will have to forward it to me when they get back home.

I'm just hating this right now. I'm leaving tomorrow and I'm not 100% certain I have a place. AND I forgot to book a place on the international students orientation programme so I could've just come a week later. Now I'll be staying in some pooeeyy hotel for a week.
okay, now you've got me worried...

Latest