The Student Room Group
Maybe a good start would be to write a list of all the good factors about the uni, there must be quite a few if you tried so hard to be acepted. Which course are you choosing to study there?:smile:
Reply 2
You must have had many positives when deciding to apply to Sunderland, and so at this stage i think you should possibly focus on the many positives that it has to offer.

If though you feel you've made a mistake and you are certain of it then don't make any rash decisions, talk it over with friends and family and have a good think yourself. After alot of soul-searching if you find yourself not comfortable with your place at Sunderland then be willing to consider taking a gap year or such like. However, you never know, Sunderland might just turn out to be what you hoped for and more once you get there.

It really boils down to what you want.:smile:
Reply 3
Hiya Im at Sunderland uni about to start my third year. I had thoughts like this before I went here too, wondering if I should go elsewhere. To be honest, once I got here and started my degree, I just tried not to think about it too much and got on what I was there to do . My experience here has not been bad at all, course is good, campus is fine so no complaints overall. If you really cant live with the decision to come here, then it is your choice to go elsewhere, but you might be suprised if you do decide to come here. You dont say what course to which you have been accepted (Im doing media) but you never know what your experience will be like until you get there. Good luck!

Latest

Trending

Trending