The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Week One Timetable - Business School

Hey guys! This is probably only me panicking as normal, but am just a tad anxious about university, so want to get it right! lol!

I'm doing Management Studies with French, which meets in the French bit on the tuesday at the same time as my business school timetables state that I must be over there. However, the business school meeting is happening 4 times. Therefore do I have t go to all three, or just one? Also, can I register with the medical centre at anytime during the week as opposed to the time slot in our timetables as this crosses over the french bit in that time too. Please help guys!! As far as I can see, the French meetings only happen once for Management with French studies people.

Thanks!!
Reply 1
medical registration is fine at any time, just go and tell them your official slot clashed. As for the business meeting, last year there was like Part 1 and Part 2 of it so we def had to attend two. Check your timetable to see if the 4 listed say the exact same thing. If they do say the same thing and you're still not sure then i'd advise emailing chris barnett or someone from the business school just because they're pretty important to attend in my opinion. It's good to know what's going on and you'll find out loads of stuff that if you don't go to the meetings you'll be wondering later on in the year. Don't panic about it though :p:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
They do say exactly the same things, so I will definitely email him. Thanks for your help.

Latest

Trending

Trending