York

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah, I'm in block B.

Nice and close to chemistry :biggrin:.
University of York
York
Reply 2
I take it you both deferred entry last year?
Reply 3
Block C, got mine today too :biggrin:
Reply 4
Dea
OP

No I'm going fresh from A levels. Sent my forms in straight away mind you
Reply 5
Alex_K

Nope, this year. Guess they are being efficient :p:.
Reply 6
I sent my forms out the day I got them (2 days after results) and I haven't got mine back yet! :frown:.
Reply 7
Actually this could just be a sign that I'm not in Derwent, seeing as no one else seems to have given confirmation of a place other than at Derwent.
Reply 8
Yeah, I didn't send my accommodation form straight back so it looks like it might just be Derwent people getting confirmation.
Reply 9
Dea
Hey all

I've got my accommodation through now, I'm in Block D Derwent College

Who else is in Derwent and is anyone going to be near me lol

Would love to hear from you!

Same block as me :biggrin: Just got it through today, it's all very exciting.

I wasn't expecting to hear this early at all.
Reply 10
Goodkat
Yeah, I'm in block B.

Nice and close to chemistry :biggrin:.

Where abouts in B block? I'm looking after the freshers, may well be your floor I'm overseeing!
No matter how close you are, when you've been out the night before, any walk to a lecture seems much much too far!
Reply 11
Dea
OP
-CBee-
Same block as me :biggrin: Just got it through today, it's all very exciting.

I wasn't expecting to hear this early at all.

:biggrin: do you know what floor you're on or anything?
Dea
Hey all

I've got my accommodation through now, I'm in Block D Derwent College

Who else is in Derwent and is anyone going to be near me lol

Would love to hear from you!

Me too, me too! lol. Its all getting really exciting now we have our room numbers and all isn't it! :biggrin:
Reply 13
Leigh
Where abouts in B block? I'm looking after the freshers, may well be your floor I'm overseeing!
No matter how close you are, when you've been out the night before, any walk to a lecture seems much much too far!

Room DE/B106a to be precise :smile:.
Reply 14
Dea
OP
Any members of block D, which floor are you on? I'm DE/D121. Please tell me if you're gonna be my neighbour or anything :biggrin:
Reply 15
D block is a great block, big kitchens which double as a communal social area, you can also get onto the roof which can be fun.
Please tell us excited derwent d block freshers more about D block cullmac! Are the rooms nice or skanky, big or small? How many to a shower? Do they overlook the lake?
Thankies :smile: xxx
Reply 17
Alex_K
Actually this could just be a sign that I'm not in Derwent, seeing as no one else seems to have given confirmation of a place other than at Derwent.

Wrong. Derwent, James and Alcuin have all being giving out the packs since last week.
Reply 18
Dea
:biggrin: do you know what floor you're on or anything?

I *think* (guessing from my room number) that I'm on the ground floor. Nice lack of stairs to get things up on moving in day!
Reply 19
Ozy
Wrong. Derwent, James and Alcuin have all being giving out the packs since last week.

James and Alcuin have only been giving places to people who had deferred entry actually.

Latest