The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Piska07
the new alcuin blocks have the biggests kitchens ever...and their new, u lucky peeps whoever gets them :smile:

The new Vanbrugh block kitchens sound pretty big :P I guess I'll find out in 12 days time
University of York
York
Reply 21
Damn you!!! I have to wait untill 17th November to move into my nice new Vanbrugh room :frown:
Reply 22
aelred89
Damn you!!! I have to wait untill 17th November to move into my nice new Vanbrugh room :frown:

Last yr the lucky vanbrughs were lodged in new alcuin blocks, what are u gonna be living in the meantime, and I must say that the new kitches will be as good if not better than the v-alcuin ones... lucky people:biggrin:
Reply 23
Probably in the Franklin hotel again, that's where they put the Alcuin people two years ago when their blocks weren't ready. There are no cooking facilities though, but you get given meal vouchers to use on campus.
Piska07
Last yr the lucky vanbrughs were lodged in new alcuin blocks, what are u gonna be living in the meantime, and I must say that the new kitches will be as good if not better than the v-alcuin ones... lucky people:biggrin:

If you liked the kitchens so much then why did you try so hard to burn them down, hm? :mad:

I LOVE TO SPAM. :biggrin: #insert# :hifro:
Reply 25
Vampyrcorn
If you liked the kitchens so much then why did you try so hard to burn them down, hm? :mad:

I LOVE TO SPAM. :biggrin: #insert# :hifro:

this is what happens when someone is stuck more on the net, than checking up on her food...lol...

(i hope i wont burn my house down, burn baby burn :cool: )
Reply 26
I'm living in Derwent A block in a shared room.... oh the joys */sarcasm*
I didn't think they put them in the Franklin Hotel, unless that's what they call the accommodation in the NSLC (National Science and Learning Centre) which is right near Alcuin? That's where my friend who was in Alcuin K block stayed for a bit until her block was sorted
Reply 28
Well, it's the University-owned hotel for the NSLC and it has a big sign on it saying Franklin Building or something like that, so that's what I meant.
Reply 29
Dez
St. Lawrence has brilliant kitchens. No Baby Bellings round there!

That's GOOD to know~ I was getting a bit worried as I read the posts before. ^^;;

Latest

Trending

Trending