The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

At all the KCL student centres. I think there is still one at Strand, but definetly at Guys and there is one around the corner of SSA in Waterloo.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
thanx
but someone told me that they were available online somewhere...is that true?
It says "Tickets will be available online from early September" but the online shop isn't yet up and running. It will probably be up next week.
Reply 4
thanx again :smile:
what is a freshers ticket?
Reply 6
well, the freshers events aren't free and so you pay and get a ticket i guess, before u go to the events..........
They're available online now. :smile:
Reply 8
Do you guys think that there will be any tickets available on the event day? For example for Beach Party or Ministry of Sound?
Miss Monkey
They're available online now. :smile:

can you post the link pls.

cheers!
i dnt kno which badge party to go to....
Reply 13
that's simple....if ur a medic then go to the guys badge party...if ur not then go to the strand one : )
Reply 14
do tickets usually run out or can i just buy them on the day of the event?
I don't know anyone, and I thought i'd see what people at my accomm do and go along rather that turn up alone..:confused:
Reply 15
fd
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 16
emilia-88
do tickets usually run out or can i just buy them on the day of the event?
I don't know anyone, and I thought i'd see what people at my accomm do and go along rather that turn up alone..:confused:

Same here...
Reply 17
ummm...in reply to the sports hop question i think that it is wear u dress up in clothes for different sports...that what i'm guessing because there is a skool days night and a pajama party and these are just what their titles say they are so i'm guessing that a sports hop is where u would dress up in sports gear are opposed to school uniforms and nightwear....maybe
i suggest you guys get your tickets to the badge party,boat and ministry asap-cuz u know every1 will be goin to them!

are you sure this is the official site to purchase tickets?

Latest