The Student Room Group

Recommended Career

Hello I don't really know what I want to be when I'm older but I know what type of industry I would like to work in. I am currently doing my GCSE's but depending on my GCSE results I would like to study Chemistry, Physics, Maths and Geography at A-Level. So I was wondering what kind of jobs are suited if I had a degree in any of these subjects? :smile:
Reply 1
Chemistry Luke
Hello I don't really know what I want to be when I'm older but I know what type of industry I would like to work in. I am currently doing my GCSE's but depending on my GCSE results I would like to study Chemistry, Physics, Maths and Geography at A-Level. So I was wondering what kind of jobs are suited if I had a degree in any of these subjects? :smile:

I would look at your local sixth form/college website and look at the A-Level's you have chosen and look at the section where what they would progress to career wise and HE (higher education) wise.

Good luck.
Reply 2
Look through Uni prospectuses online and see what courses stand out for you.

Mooncheese89, I'm in the same position didn't want to go to uni so now looking for a job, although have had no luck so far! Good to hear that it is possible to get an office job with A-levels!

Latest

Trending

Trending