The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I have a big sports bag/suitcase kinda thing...but that probably won't be big enough, so bin bags for the rest. I have kitchen/bedroom stuff in loads of boxes and binbags too. God knows how we're gonna get in the car, seriously. Haha.
Im taking mine in a huge holdall thing and a suitcase. If they dont all fit (which they probably wont), im resorting to plastic bags lol
My clothes are going in a big suitcase and travelling down to Cardiff with me
Reply 63
I'm taking a big box full of clothes and one of those big ikea bags and a big suitcase
Reply 64
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
Suitcase that can hold up to 28Kg worth of clothes :biggrin: I'm sending my shoes via courier :biggrin:

How much would that cost and would the cost depend on the weight and size of the package?^o)
Reply 65
Pinelem
How much would that cost and would the cost depend on the weight and size of the package?^o)

about £10 appox for something weighin £15kg from UK Main land
Pinelem

For Saturday delivery via Parcel force 48hr it was £29.99 for mine
Reply 67
But I thought that courrier cost like 50 pounds for an important letter or parcel, let alone lots of shoes or clothes!:eek3:
Reply 68
if you use parcel force or the bigger names it costs a lot more, there are plenty of independent ones that are much much cheaper
Im trying to fit all my clothes in one big suitcase, one smaller suitcase for bedding and towels, computers will be in their boxes, and some other stuff heh.. Im moving into my house on saturday and have hardly packed :eek: