Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Canary Islands End of October - Still hot?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey I plan on going to the Canary Islands (tenerife or lanzarote) on 24th-31st october, as my boyfriend is treating me to an 18th bday holiday. Only thing is, will it still actually be hot at that time? I mean, I know it won't be in the thrities, but will i still say be able to wear a bikini on the beach at noon?

Also, we want to be able to go to clubs a couple nights (*cough* all nights *cough*) but I've heard places like tenerife, ibiza, destinations popular with young people close thier clubs down in mid oct for the winter season./ Is this true? If it is, will some bars still remain open? Will we still be able to get insanely drunk without looking like losers that have arrived to late?>

Thanks for any responses! Really appreciate it!
    x :cool:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well, I´m from Tenerife. In October It is still hot, in fact it´s hot even in December! but that´s normally how it is, I can´t gurantee you anything really.

About clubs and going out, depends on where you are going to, the north part is for the locals and in the south you´d feel as home, I assume that you´d stay in the south so if you want to go out you can go to Los Cristianos or Las Americas.

Well if you want to know anything else, speciflcly, just ask!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's still perfectly hot there, my dad lives in Lanzarote and I've been there at Christmas - not that you'd have guessed it!

Puerto del Carmen in Lanzarote is the sort of place you're looking for

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 11, 2007
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.