The Student Room Group
NKS
Hi this may sound stupid but when the university that you end up going to recieve your A level results do they know your module scores and how close or how far you were away from a grade boundary. Thank You

I imagine so. I mean, they'd probably want to be able to see the quality of the grades people got (for example, they'd rather take a high A, than a low A). It makes sense that they would have all the details :smile:
Reply 2
No, they don't.

However, you fill in the module grades (ie letters) for all your certified AS subjects
Reply 3
NKS
OP
well i sure hope so because that would surely benefit me. damn my luck lol
Reply 4
NKS
OP
Juno
No, they don't.

However, you fill in the module grades (ie letters) for all your certified AS subjects

Mate im not talking about when you apply through UCAS im talking about once your off to university.
Reply 5
NKS
Mate im not talking about when you apply through UCAS im talking about once your off to university.

I know. I meant that the only thing they will see is the AS module grades you have to put on your UCAS form.

If you do narrowly miss your offer, you can use that when begging the uni to let you in.
NKS
Hi this may sound stupid but when the university that you end up going to recieve your A level results do they know your module scores and how close or how far you were away from a grade boundary. Thank You

Yes sort of - they receive full module grades for AS (from your UCAS form if you put them in from your exam board if you didn't) and A2 (from the exam boards).

It's GRADES not UMS though.

Latest

Trending

Trending