The Student Room Group

Qualifications/ subjects... confused!

Ok, I have a few questions so any help would be appreciated...

Ok I've done two years of college. In my first year I done Int. 2 Health and Social Care, on my certificate it just came up as National Units. When I enter my subjects, do I do all the National Units seperately, or do I put Health and Social Care (Int. 2) and then list the units underneath?

If so, do I do the same with Health and Social Care at Higher (as I have to do 2 highers for it, so I don't know whether to put them in seperately or not (as they have different parts to them)

Oh and for some I can't fit the whole subject into the thing (some are pretty long)

So who feels like helping :p:
Reply 1
I feel like helping but I can't properly!

Whatever is printed on the certificate as the subject is what I have selected/entered as this is what it is officially called. but it sounds more as though you should have health and social care because it describes the course.

If it was me I'd enter health and social care and then list the units underneath BUT check with someone first because I'm totally guessing! If you haven't got anyone to ask at college you could try ringing up the ucas people because they're pretty helpful with stuff like this...
Reply 2
Think I might just ask someone at college! Its so confusing!

Thanks anyway, for taking the time to actually reply!

Latest