University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1
Whos gonna check :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Dashbrook
I've got a few mates who want to come visit me when I'm at Leeds and i was wondering if they could. I know the letter I've got says maximum of 3 nights, 3 times a year but is that enforced? I'm in Leodis, if that changes anything.

Thanks,

David

apparently theyre not that mean about it. don't take my word on that though. i don't know if you have to ask permission or not :s-smilie:
Reply 3
i think the general point is if you're flatmates are alright with it it's fine.. just don't piss anyone off hehe
Reply 4
ChrisA86
i think the general point is if you're flatmates are alright with it it's fine.. just don't piss anyone off hehe

:-p, thanks everyone. That's what I'd heard, just wondering if anyone knew. So, as long as my room mates are happy and no one else complains it will be fine.
Reply 5
exactly.. i mean there will be some people who like have some girl/guy there every night and are perhaps VERY loud.. that'd piss people off..

but yeah if you're just talking mates round every so often, i doubt anyone would care.. just not during exam times lol
Reply 6
Hmmm POOR rep for saying "whos gonna know"

Chuckle some tits on here :smile:
Reply 7
Lets have some more rep children :smile:

Latest