The Student Room Group

Applicationsto UNI's

well hello im new to this so please correct me if i get anything wrong let me start off i got 2B in science, CC eng lang-lit, B maths, AAAAbusiness and CCCC in ict n C in statictics. currently i am doing Applied business Double predicted AB+, ICT predicted B n applied science which i have got a AS as D and doing rubbish asdan!!...am i able to resit sum exams to increase my AS??

no wana study accounting and finance wanted to go to bimringham but they dont take me becuase i havnt done alevel maths n they want A in gcse. do u think i shud still apply to them?? and wer else shal i apply for accounting and finance??

and what will help my applications to uni's?? i just need help as i have no 1 to ask and teachers they just are biased about the whole "ASDAN" thing etc
Yes, you can resit some exams to improve your AS grades, but if you're not carrying on with the subject to A2, you need to decline your grade by speaking to your exams officer ASAP. If the uni specifically states that they want either A-level maths or an A at GCSE and you have neither, there's no point applying unless you resit your GCSE to get it up to an A. A good personal statement and reference will help your application.
Reply 2
thanx KELLYWOOD fopr you help
Reply 3
thanx KELLYWOOD for your help

Latest

Trending

Trending