The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'm not sure what you mean by the last line? You want to decline what grades, and show the unis which real grades?
Reply 2
well i could decline and uni would only see my predicted AABB however the question is if i declined would they ssumed i had done worse than ABCC?
Reply 3
No, don't decline...just put your grades as "Pending" on the UCAS form. That way, you don't have to tell them what you got and they will only see your predicted grades :smile:. Don't decline at this stage.
Reply 4
sorry when i said decline gardes i meant to put them in as pending
Reply 5
PM sent.
Reply 6
bump
This thread was for 2008 entrance, but I am wondering the same for 2009 entrance?
Can you just put your results as pending instead of showing them on UCAS because I am sure I have got a D in Chemistry...
I do not want universities to see that because I should be predicted an A so if they say an A prediction surely it is better than seeing a D in Chem AS?
Reply 7
from what ive heard this option is not available anymore, so we have no option but to reveal all of our grades. however many unis say they dont place much emphasis on as grades but it still makes me anxious. i reckon ive got a c in biology which is worrying me
Reply 8
sd91
from what ive heard this option is not available anymore, so we have no option but to reveal all of our grades. however many unis say they dont place much emphasis on as grades but it still makes me anxious. i reckon ive got a c in biology which is worrying me

Omg, is this all universities? No-one seems to be sure at the moment. I think for last year it was only Cambridge that asked for unit marks individually!

Latest

Trending

Trending