The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Are you still gonna go out and have a laugh with the other freshers? Or you concentrating solely on your course?
Reply 41
LeedsLad
Lol at Andy Pipkin .... exceptions to the rule ...

Yeah most people will be welcoming ... I wish I had the opportunity to be in halls lol I would love it .. its great being around people and having a laugh!

i have only just realised that your avatar is from fonejacker..
:biggrin:
Reply 42
stepheh
i have only just realised that your avatar is from fonejacker..

"Good evening Madam .... I would like to give you three thousand Ugandan punds .. all I need are you sort code and account number"
Listen to the song that automatically plays on http://www.jasonupton.net/com/

You're not alone. You don't have to do what other people are doing. Just be yourself - don't be afraid of what people think of you. They're only people.
Reply 44
SmilerNuts
Are you still gonna go out and have a laugh with the other freshers? Or you concentrating solely on your course?

Me?

I am going to certain events on Freshers but doesnt really appea to me as I already live in the city and have been round all the bars etc etc ...
"My name is George"

"You could not pronounce the sirname"

"I just need to take your bank account details and then we can wire you the monies directly"

"But you are a prize winner sir"

Reply 46
"would you be interested in saving monies from internet service providings"
You guys are all gonna get warned for spamming GUD if you aint careful
I think George should start PM'ing people at random here on TSR. :wink:

To the OP, it must be hard saying goddbye to friends, but you can still visit them whenever you have a gap in your timetable. Plus you can use MSN, and speak on the phone.
Reply 49
SmilerNuts
You guys are all gonna get warned for spamming GUD if you aint careful

Ooooo that wouldnt be good would it ...

Mind you this isnt spamming its thread hijacking :smile:
Lol I do it all the time, just some mods are stricter than others so be careful :smile:
Reply 51
Its a forum at the end of the day mukka .... not real life and certainly wouldnt really be the end of my life if I got a warning from an over zealous Moderator lol
Reply 52
SmilerNuts
Lol I do it all the time, just some mods are stricter than others so be careful :smile:

I tend to come across as one of the stricter ones...but I'm not going to give out warnings for thread hijacking, I'm just going to lock the thread :p:

As for what happened to bober, well, I take it you can see he was banned. He was naughty elsewhere :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending