The Student Room Group
The numbers in which you ordered them in would my order of choice out of those. Though LSOP and Cardiff are exchangeable, so that may depend on your preference of location?

Btw, what will you be predicted?
Reply 2
Depending on your predicted grades, you might be best to swap one of the lower ranking unis (aston, bradford, portsmouth, brighton) for another high ranking one (e.g. manchester or Bath)
Reply 3
yeha i defo agree with reneps

your choices for 5 and 6 should be changed perhaps go for mancs or notts because if you think you are going into LSOP then you will defo get into notts and mancs
Caaaaaaaaaardiff. That's the answer :wink: *haha* nah it's different for everyone so go visit them and see which you like best.

And uuuuuuh I wouldn't call Aston lower ranking.
Reply 5
No I wouldn't call Aston low ranking either but then maybe I'm biased because I'm going there :smile:

Hi emmz! Hows your pre reg year going?
Reply 6
sunday
No I wouldn't call Aston low ranking either but then maybe I'm biased because I'm going there :smile:

My apologies - i didnt meant to offend. By low ranking i meant in terms of admission grades rather than quality of course.
Reply 7
Lol dw you didn't offend :smile: Just don't think a uni that asks ABB - AAB (often A in chem) is low!
Reply 8
Is it ABB? Sorry, i must have it confused for somewhere else then - i mistakenly thought it was BBC. oops :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending