The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

What are you planning to do after you've unpacked?

I'll open up the bottle of wine I have ready (even though I don't like wine lol) and hopefully this will make everyone like me :smile: Then I suppose I'll look around the campus again just get a bit more familiar with the area. Is anyone going to the Vice Chancellor's tea party? (Or do you have to go? I'm sure I remember seeing something about it somewhere in my enrolment form but it's quicker finding out here.)
Reply 1
I have no clue what I'm going to do once I'm unpacked. I can't even believe I'm actually going in twelve hours. It's gone really quick!

Can't remember anything about what was said on the enrollment forms, I'll have to check them in a bit I think, make sure I don't miss anything I shouldn't. :confused:
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
i didnt go to the tea party... its not essential.

When I've unpacked, I'm going out on the piss with my dad and the one flatmate that is back already... huzzah. Bit of pool, bit of booze, bit of kebabs perhaps... its all good.
Reply 3
I imagine most people have arrived now. I can't go until tomorrow as that was the only day my parents could take me with all the luggage.