The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'm not really clear what you mean, but then I think you're very confused.

A UCAS card is just a way for UCAS to get your details, and thus send you any information they deem relevant. You'll probably receive lots of brochures and prospectuses through this. It has no other value or purpose.

The UCAS points that you are referring to is just a number scheme where different grades are assigned points. So an A at A Level is worth 120 "UCAS points", and an A at AS is half that. Since these points are just a numerical value they aren't a qualification in their own right, and you don't have to do anything special to earn them. It's not actually something that you need to worry about.

What I suspect you actually want to ask is if your qualifications are certified. To know that for sure, you'll need to talk to your tutor.
Reply 2
dbj
OP
ok what if i want to change to a new college and do a complete differnt course do i need to do anything?
Reply 3
You would need to check with the college where you sat the earlier exams, and check that your qualifications were cashed in. If they were, then you don't need to do anything else. If they weren't, you'll need to ask for them to be cashed in, and possibly fill in some forms about this

Latest

Trending

Trending