The Student Room Group

Re-applying at the same University

Right, after not getting a place in student halls and the waiting list being very long, I've decided to take a gap year and start university next year. I still plan to go to the same university I got accepetd into (via clearing) this year, which is Canterbury Christ Church. Will I need to go through the whole process of UCAS again or can they just defer me untill next year?

I've tried ringing but keep getting put through to the course administrators voicemail so thought I'd pop on here and see if anyone knows?

Merci.
Reply 1
You can ask for your entry to be deferred.
Reply 2
Not sure about the answer to your question, but if you have a year to spare, why not do some retakes and give yourself more options?
Reply 3
Or do another A level in your gap year:smile:
Can't you find anywhere else to live? Surely there are other students in your position who will be willing to share a house/flat or something?
Reply 5
mypaperheart
Can't you find anywhere else to live? Surely there are other students in your position who will be willing to share a house/flat or something?

I tried a couple of places but as it was only a few days before moving in that I woulden't be getting a student halls place, the advetisements I tried had already been taken.

Plus, I really wanted to live in halls, don't want to comprimise my first year experience at university. A gap year will probably do me some good anyway, what with getting some money and a car.

Latest

Trending

Trending