The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
you'll find that about 4/5 halls are invited to each party.. which ones you go to depend on which hall you're in. As far as i know you cant get into ones that you arent invited to.. and tbh you probably wont want to when youre there, as all your hall-mates will be going to a different one!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
But I've got such a nice pair of sandals.
Oi, Frodo, what a dilemma.
Reply 4
I know, I've learnt latin especially for it as well: canis in via dormit. Can I please come?
Reply 5
Is it totally not allowed or is that people just don't as they are hanging out with their own hall crowd. It's just that I would love to do the Toga Party rather than Bond but if it's forbidden then I'll just have to go with the flow.
Well who you gunna go with? Its possible but its a good way of alienating yourself from your hall mates.
Reply 7
James_Notts
Well who you gunna go with? Its possible but its a good way of alienating yourself from your hall mates.

Is that so, if you don't do one thing in the week with your halls and you risk alienating yourself, whew! heavy stuff! What if partying and getting drunk isn't your scene does that mean you'll become alienated and avoided? No independent choice just follow the crowd baa baa?
Reply 8
If you really want to go to the Toga Party, simply make friends with someone in one of the halls that is invited and ask them to get you a ticket. Then you have someone to go with as well :smile: