The Student Room Group

i need help i think my heads going to explode!

ok this is my problem i found out on friday yefriday that i had faild my year at university.am studying social work at northampton. they actually lostmy assignment, asummed i was just not going to return it and didnt bother to contact me, so when i phoned them, they had to go look for it, and found it then next day failed it, so therefore failed my year. now as i have to re-sit my year i am trying to transfer universities. i need help i need to be closr to home because as its a re-sit i dont think im allowed my bursery or fees paid. ive sent an aplication off to ucas, a ive contacted liverpool john moores, and also UCLAN. ive also contacted the student finance and triedto contact the bursery dept. what else d i need to do and what are my chances realistically on getting into a uni to do my second year at thislate stage. im so worried, i think im close to ving a breakdown :frown:
Reply 1
guess no one wants to help me :frown:
Reply 2
Surely if its the uni's fault you can appeal? Do you have a receipt for the assignment from handing it in?
Reply 3
nope i posted it in. they found the assignment apparently and then they maked it sent it to the adjudicators and got it back all within one day, then told me i had failed, and nits the latest problem ive had with the uni, failin me at the last minute was the last straw im trying to change unis
Reply 4
Realistically, the chances of getting on to the first year, let alone the second year, of the same course at a different university are very slim. Did you have extenuating circumstances leading to your performance? Would you be able to get a good reference from one of your tutors? Both of these would aid your chances in successfully transferring...

Latest

Trending

Trending