The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
What do you mean, what now? LOL

Once you've enrolled and got your ID cards etc, you are free to explore the Uni.

Mingle with people in your halls or on your course and bag a few buddies!

Which Hall are you in, and what do you study, if you don't mind me asking?
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Eh?

This week you are meant to be given a timetable for the next week starting on the 24th.

OK, you know before you arrived; were you sent a welcome/starter pack of any kind? This pack should have a timetable for this (Freshers) week.

And on that will tell you what you are doing and when. Your 'real' timetable will have been handed out during one of these induction days.

Didn't you go to any of your induction days? Obviously each course does things differently, but I would've thought you definitely had induction sessions this week.

Pop in as soon as you can and ask at the Student Centre about your timetables etc if you have missed all the inductions!
TBH, I attended most inductions this week and I have not received a timetable as such, merely told my first week's lectures and then apparently we'll be handed a timetable when everyone has enrolled and chosen their modules.

All I know for next week is that I have lectures on Monday at noon, and Thursday at 9am. :confused:
I'm timetabled for a lecture at 6 in the evening sometime next week! :frown:
Reply 5
The induction lectures werent really important, pretty pointless to be honest, the main lectures start this upcoming week because your course starts now, so get your timetable which tells you when your lectures, seminars and lab sessions are. I got mine with my welcome pack that i had to pick up.
Im doing Information Systems btw computing course!
Reply 6
they are important because they show where you are meant to be the following week....see your other thread about not knowing where to go lol.

anyway you can go to the department reception and there should be a notice board with groups on.

for reference, sj; st johns building is near the sports centre and associated car parks
NEW USER
Some ppl have told me that I can find my Timetable on U-link. Does anyone know what they are talking about or how I can access my timetable on U-link? I've been trying for a long time without any success!

Go into your school's main reception and ask them, that's what I did with the School of Arts.

Latest

Trending

Trending