The Student Room Group

exam centres

basically i might be resitting 2/3 modules this year to bump up one of my A2 grades for one/two of my unis and my school won't let me do it there (grr) and have told me to piss off really and look for another sixth form college/exam centre. of course, all the sixth form colleges around here are full up. and i have NO idea how i'm supposed to resit now with nowhere to do it.

do i phone up edexcel and ask them if they have centres in london? no? what does someone have to do to resit some exams here!?

grrr. hate my school right now. didn't think they'd just abandon me like this lol. bunch of uptight bitches.

i've looked through the forum btw and haven't found a thread like this. if there has been one, i'm really sorry.
Reply 1
google campbell harris.
Reply 2
Yeh Campbell Harris seem good. They're in London. If anyone knows of a decent centre nearer to birmingham please let me know as i'm looking for an exam centre too :frown:
Reply 3
_scout_
Yeh Campbell Harris seem good. They're in London. If anyone knows of a decent centre nearer to birmingham please let me know as i'm looking for an exam centre too :frown:

So am I. There don't seem to be any :frown:

Or if anyone also knows any in Portsmouth or Hampshire, would appreciate that info!
Reply 4
Reply 5
****, that's expensive.

i'm put off lol. i'll just stick to my grades and use my money for my travels
Reply 6
campbell harris is expensive. I found another centre and the cheapest for 6 OCR units was £198. Seems expensive but if it means the difference between an A and B at A2 ill take it
Reply 7
steve2006
campbell harris is expensive. I found another centre and the cheapest for 6 OCR units was £198. Seems expensive but if it means the difference between an A and B at A2 ill take it

care to share which centre that was? :smile:
Reply 8
http://www.aqa.org.uk/admin/library/AQA-PRIVCAND-CENTRES.PDF

Look at this list

Most of the exam centres here ( nearly all ) do all boards for AS and A2 so worth a ring up
Reply 9
How much is it a unit at Campbell Harris??
£45 per unit which is probably the most expensive.

These centres add admin charges as u aren't a student at there centre. I found one at £28 a unit but a £30 admin charge. Im still lookin for cheaper. Trying to get a centre that does 3 OCR modules for less than 100 quid.

Latest